General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Streamwood
- William H. Wright: 2023 candidate for Streamwood park board March 19, 2023, 7:46 PM Town: Streamwood Age on Election Day: 60 Occupation: Managing Director Employer: The Overture Group,...
- Pritzker pushes cash to keep teachers in Illinois schools March 18, 2023, 2:22 AM Gov. J.B. Pritzker introduced a Teacher Pipeline Grant Program to address teacher vacancies, but get...
- Paul Johnson's top 10 teams and 25 players to watch in the Aurora-Elgin area for the 2023 baseball season March 18, 2023, 2:22 AM Top 10 Teams 1. Jacobs: The Golden Eagles, regional champions last season, have 12 players committed...
- Mary F. Thon: 2023 candidate for Streamwood Village Board March 16, 2023, 8:58 AM Age on Election Day: 63 Occupation: Education -- Director of Religious Education and Adjunct Profess...
- View all news in Streamwood
The last job offers in Streamwood
- Accounting & Finance Monetary Strategy and Planning Consultant Fidelity Investments
- HR & Recruitment HR Coordinator Zurich NA
- Customer Services Customer Service Agent - Graveyard Shift (Work From Home) American Logistics Services
- Customer Services Customer Service Rep (FT - 100% Work From Home) Off The Record LLC
- View all jobs in Streamwood